Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tape Worm Spaghetti

Sometimes at my house I have to cook my own food. That's just the way it is. I told my mom the other day that I might just go to cooking school to be a chef during the times I'm not writing. Hey, it's all creative, right?
So I cooked some spaghetti and made my own Alfredo sauce and ate it. But there were noodles left over. So I put them in water in the fridge. AND THEY GREW.
The next time I wanted to eat spaghetti, my food looked like giant, fat tapeworms. My mom's cooking looked good next to those.
So I took up a new hobby. I picked up our accordion and taught myself to play the song from "Pirates of the Caribbean II" that Davy Jones plays on his organ with his squid tentacle beard. And strangely enough, now that I think about it... those tentacles look a lot like fat spaghetti noodles.

1 comment:

  1. ACCORDIAN!!? no way man Amerah plays accordian too. and shes like the onlyperson i know who does

    ReplyDelete