Saturday, September 5, 2009

Peanut Butter Dog Kisses


Well, Mom said she didn't want Michael sleeping at 4:00 p.m. because then he wouldn't sleep at night. I was eating peanut butter, and I'd let our dog, Bibs, in the house, so I had a great idea. I carefully put a blob of peanut butter on Michael's stomach. Bibs licked it off. Michael kept sleeping. So I put on more. Bibs ate more. Michael moved, but stayed asleep.
Okay. Something had to be done. I was helping Mom. So I put peanut butter on Michael's cheek. Bibs licked it off, Michael woke up, and he started shouting.
Why did he do that? Bibs has licked him before, and Michael thought it was funny.
Mom put Michael in a bubble bath. Even after sitting in there for half an hour, Michael said he still smelled like peanut butter.
No he didn't, but Bibs and I did!
(BIBS WOULD LOVE THE KID IN THE PICTURE! He's not Michael, though. Michael is 10.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it was you or Bibs that had more fun at smearing Mikey with peanut butter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is SUCH a brother sort of thing to do!! Right on!

    ReplyDelete