Thursday, July 9, 2009

Great review from Sheila Staley!

Hey, I got a new review from Sheila Staley! Click right here to read it: Why Not? Because I Said So! (Sounds a little bit like my mom!)
Thanks for doing this, Sheila.
I've been writing a lot lately, at least 600 words a day, sometimes over a thousand. This comes after my mom said I should set a goal of how many words I would write every day. I decided on one hundred, but I'm doing better than that, and I keep getting ideas to fix plot holes as I write.
When I'm not writing, I'm working on making a pair of dragon wings. They look pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. Bron you are welcome. I can't wait for the next book to come out.

    Also, you are spot on when it comes to the name of my blog,"Why Not Because I Said So". When I first started my blog I was trying to come up with an original name. My kids were complaining about doing some chores and were asking, "Why do I have to do that?" Of course being a Mom, I answered, "Because I said so!...and my blog name was born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big CONGRATS to the famous Bron Bahlman. I hope all goes well!

    Laurie Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was driving north out of Ephraim yesterday, I happened to catch a pair of cyclists out of my left peripheral vision. I did a double take when I realized it was my friend Shirley and her little monkey on non-traditional style cycles. I smiled real big and thought of the unicycle book. You are so awesome! Thanks for making me smile again and again. Congrats on all you do...you simply amaze me!
    love, Marilee

    ReplyDelete