Friday, September 25, 2009

Motorcycle Madness

Andy's my oldest brother and he wants to buy a motorcycle but doesn't have lots of money. (He's still going to school at 30 years old! Madness, I say, MADNESS!) Mom found this old motorcyle (it's affordable, but needs a lot of work) and told me to stand beside it for size comparison so she could send Andy a picture. I was not thrilled. Why didn't she ask Zack? He was on the other side of her.
But to save time and earn Good Son points, I did it. (She didn't say I had to smile.)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I suppose it could be worse. Your mom could have asked you to sit on it for the picture. :)

    How's your next book coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's slow. I was in driver's ed and had to get up early, so I got out of the habit of writing. I need to get the habit back.

    ReplyDelete