Monday, December 14, 2009

Slippin' Away

Mom tried driving in the snow yesterday. She got stuck in the driveway. I tried to get her to rock the car so I could push her out, but she didn't quite get it, so we had to get my big brother Zack to do it. Then Mom flipped a U-ey while coming home from church and got stuck in the slush. Zack and I got her car out and brought it home, then when she was going somewhere else, our 70-year-old next door neighbor had to push her car to get her unstuck.
It's a good thing I'm in the driver's ed car this week so I can my license and drive her wherever she needs to go.

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo not your mom's fault. I believe she has the same type of car as I do (it involves initials) and those things are horrible in the snow. I spun out and did 2 donuts in front of my house and I totally blame it on the car. (We women have to stick together.)

    Oh, by the way, after you visited our school, my students posted your picture on the wall in my literature classroom, on their Wall of Authors. You're there hanging out with Tennyson, Dickens, Montgomery and Shakespeare.

    ReplyDelete