Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tristi Pinkston reviewed "Bone Warriors!"

Hi! Here's a picture of me outsigning my mom at my very first author signing. I'm glad Mom was a good sport about it though.
In other news, author Tristi Pinkston reviewed "Bone Warriors" for me! My favorite part about her review was the line: "I have to say, I was impressed. Bron Bahlmann isn't just a good writer for being fifteen; he's a good writer, period." You can: You can read the whole thing here: Tristi Pinkston's book reviews Thank you, Tristi that's very kind!

4 comments:

  1. Bron - AWESOME! I hope the trend continues (not that I don't want your mom to sell lots of books - just for you to have a very successful first book!) I'm looking forward to reading the ARC I got at the Storymakers conference and reviewing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome start, Bron! I'd be delighted to review it as well. I loved the backliner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Sounds like it was an exciting time. And it's not easy to outsell your mom. You'd better write that down in your journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I know I commented on this. Did something eat my comment? Anway, what I said was, "Congrats on a successful book signing!" ... or something to that effect. Although I probably said it in a lot more witty and cool way the last time. (I can claim that's the case because the lost comment probably got lost. :)

    ReplyDelete